5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery alert when starting and auto start/stop not working.

tgettle

Reaction score
Took it in to the dealer last week for 6K checkup and oil change. Since I got it back I noticed a yellow dashboard light that only comes on when I start it. It is a truck with a star over it and says disabled below it. The auto stop/start also quit working. When I go through the menu it says Not Ready when you go to the auto start/stop menu. This is a 2021 1500 Laramie with Hemi/etorque. I have tried finding what the symbol is, but it is not listed in owners manual or anywhere else that I can find.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum . I'm not sure what that is but I would take it back to the dealer and get them to fix it .

BlueMoose

Reaction score
Took it in to the dealer last week for 6K checkup and oil change. Since I got it back I noticed a yellow dashboard light that only comes on when I start it. It is a truck with a star over it and says disabled below it. The auto stop/start also quit working. When I go through the menu it says Not Ready when you go to the auto start/stop menu. This is a 2021 1500 Laramie with Hemi/etorque. I have tried finding what the symbol is, but it is not listed in owners manual or anywhere else that I can find.
Is it this one?

tgettle

Reaction score
I dont have the adaptive cruise control. I will try and get a pic of the alert. It only comes on when starting the vehicle, just thought it may be tied to the auto start not working. We are on vacation or I would have taken into the dealership this week.

Users who are viewing this thread