5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mymoparparts.com ?

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was just curious if you guys know if mymoparparts.com is a legit website to buy oem parts? I was looking at the OEM power running boards and they are $204.00 off right now. If it is legit, I’ll pull the plug on these.

RonL

Reaction score
If you order from them, be sure and check the shipping costs. I think this was the same site I tried to buy a $300 item and the shipping was something like $250! I called them and confirmed the cost. I couldnt believe it!

Rick J

Reaction score
FYI. They are $1362 from BAM with free shipping so you might keep them in mind. I've used them several times without any problems. Mopar Parts wants $225.00 to ship to my location.

Last edited:

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Go to AllMoparParts.com, few dollars more but on the other RAM forum they will give you a free shipping code usually.

Benny is great to deal with.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you guys for each of your input. Will look into the total price with shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread