5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my trial is up

GregHBNA

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Sometimes in threads like this SIRUIS XM (satellite radio), and RAM CONNECT (aka Siruis Guardian/connected services) get confused.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes in threads like this SIRUIS XM (satellite radio), and RAM CONNECT (aka Siruis Guardian/connected services) get confused.
Ram Connect and Sirius Guardian are not the same. Sirius Guardian does not provide connected services on vehicles equipped with Uconnect 5.

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
If you DID click on the trial extension, then you DID have to put in credit card information, no way around that.

***************Ok, you "recollected", do you did put in cc info.*************
A lot of things have transpired in the last 2 months. And yes I do recollect that I had to put credit card information in there and that is why I immediately turned off the auto renewal. So it looks like I have one more month that I can play with the app, and then I go back to driving this truck like I have every other vehicle for the last 40 years. I think I'll be okay:)

seansmd

Reaction score
WHO does then?
That is not clear, I believe Stelantis has enabled their own cloud services across multiple brands to control the customer engagement. They may farm out services, but the previous model was confusing and frustrating from a customer perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread