5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My ram is cooler than yours! 😂

U

User_3336

TRX's don't count. They're already in a class by themselves! LOL

TittoPollito

Reaction score
C’mom Bullcycles, don’t short change yourself. You have a really good looking truck. But get ready, us members like to spend your money for you. So, mods away. I personally don’t think my truck is better than anyone else’s. It’s all personal preference, but I’ve built what I like so far.

View attachment 148669 View attachment 148670
I wish I had the factory 22" vs my 24"

Attachments

• IMG_9105.JPEG
    IMG_9105.JPEG
    119.3 KB · Views: 69

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, I am considering buying a set of this Radar Renegade AT Pro tires. How has the light off-road performance been so far? I will mainly be driving on-road with some light off-road use.
I've been happy with them so far.

TheSmithsonian

Reaction score
So do you have a tapered or straight bed? I too have the same issue as you did. Retrax pro XR looking at the same exact bed rack and having the same information issue. My bed cover is already mounted, and measuring next to the cab is near impossible unless I remove the bed cover. I have the 5.5' bed. Just wanting to double check before I purchase. 2023 Laramie 5.5' bed.

Thanks, Cheers!

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So do you have a tapered or straight bed? I too have the same issue as you did. Retrax pro XR looking at the same exact bed rack and having the same information issue. My bed cover is already mounted, and measuring next to the cab is near impossible unless I remove the bed cover. I have the 5.5' bed. Just wanting to double check before I purchase. 2023 Laramie 5.5' bed.

Thanks, Cheers!
I’m pretty certain all 5th Gen 1500s have a straight bed. Tapered is 4th Gen/Classic/HD.

I ordered the rack for straight bed, and it fit just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread