5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Ram app (aka Ram Toolbox)

Mill4570

Reaction score
How does the truck receive commands from the Uconnect app?? Cell or satellite

iamtheav8r

Reaction score
How does the truck receive commands from the Uconnect app?? Cell or satellite
I believe it's cellular as satellite comms for Sirius are usually one way (other than the broadcast that enables/disables the radio)

iamtheav8r

Reaction score
Well. That just took me to "My tool box". Works the same non the less?
I installed all the ram, dodge and mopar apps. They're all the same app just with different names. All behave the same for me. I'll wait a week or so to see if anything changes.

Gdwheel

Reaction score
Did you give the app permission to access storage? It works for me, even with the updated app, but I had to allow permission to access storage.

Mill4570

Reaction score
Well, I can’t make any of the apps (Uconnect or Ram Tools) work.
Uconnect: I downloaded the app, signed up for Sirius Guardian, and nothing works. If I send any command to truck, 30 seconds or so later, the dash displays “Press Brake and Start Button to Start”. That’s it. Called Sirius Gaurdian and they had no answer other than a new Uconnect should be out soon. She also explained that Sirius was not responsible for the app. Another company that answers to FCA is the developer. She also mentioned something could be wrong with the truck. When I asked about health reports she said the home page of the app has three things at the bottom of the page Remote, Storage, and Location. I have only two, Remote and Location. She didn’t understand that either.

Ram Toolbox, downloaded the app, registered with the same information I use for the MOPAR Site. The app says will send an email with info to complete the install. No email two and a half days later.
Looks like I need to survive without any apps!!

CHIC

Reaction score
I am having the same problem! Would love to know what the deal is!

CHIC

Reaction score
Disappointing to say the least! I was pretty excited about the UConnect and the Toolbox apps.

Users who are viewing this thread