5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Ram app (aka Ram Toolbox)

iamtheav8r

Reaction score
Anyone using this app? I downloaded it to have the manual on my phone, but when I click the tab for the manual all I get is a link to go buy older manuals from some company.

GRAYWOLF

Reaction score
Mine shows the manual. Have you registered your VIN with your account?
579573b869764adac1d5f968d725290e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine works fine, do the other tabs work for you?

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I also have my Mopar app which is basically the exact same and both work as expected. You just bought yours so maybe it isn’t registered fully yet on their system.

iamtheav8r

Reaction score
This what I see on the first screen and when I click the icon for the owner's manual

Screenshot_20191128-214001_My Ram.jpg Screenshot_20191128-214007_My Ram.jpg

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
IIRC I set up my "My Mopar" online with my PC, found it to be pretty painless process.
Downloaded the app from app store and then just logged into my account with the phone. This is what I get when clicking on the manual icon.

Why is it directing to tech authority on your app? no idea. mymopar.jpg
Try "My Mopar" perhaps?

iamtheav8r

Reaction score
IIRC I set up my "My Mopar" online with my PC, found it to be pretty painless process.
Downloaded the app from app store and then just logged into my account with the phone. This is what I get when clicking on the manual icon.

Why is it directing to tech authority on your app? no idea.
Try "My Mopar" perhaps?

My Mopar and Ram Toolbox appear to be the same app. It's almost as if it thinks my truck is older than 2003. Not a big deal, but off to a rocky start with my first ever new Dodge product (got a few other issues with the truck too)

iamtheav8r

Reaction score
Does your unconnect app work?
It did, but hasn't worked since Weds night. I suspect I may need the RFHUB update to correct that. It opens, lets me send commands to the truck, but nothing happens. I do live in a poor cell coverage area so that could be it as well.

Mill4570

Reaction score
It did, but hasn't worked since Weds night. I suspect I may need the RFHUB update to correct that. It opens, lets me send commands to the truck, but nothing happens. I do live in a poor cell coverage area so that could be it as well.
What is the RFHUB update?? I have a 2020 Limited, and MOPAR says it is up to date on everything.

iamtheav8r

Reaction score
What is the RFHUB update?? I have a 2020 Limited, and MOPAR says it is up to date on everything.
It's probably already done. There was an issue where commands from the uConnect app weren't recognized by the truck. Speculation was the truck electronics were going into power save mode and didn't wake up when the commands came in. Seems to be resolved without intervention on my 2020 Laramie Longhorny.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My Mopar and Ram Toolbox appear to be the same app. It's almost as if it thinks my truck is older than 2003. Not a big deal, but off to a rocky start with my first ever new Dodge product (got a few other issues with the truck too)
I only ever seen the "My Mopar" not anything about a tool-box?
You got yours to work solid? If so, great.

Last edited:

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread