5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My ordered truck came in.... finally nice enough to post

Ezshooter

JAFO
Reaction score
Well, another successful special ordered truck - thanks to everyone, but I’m going to mention a couple that I’ve paid a lot of attention too - thanks especially to Firecadet (dash cam post), Edclark and Bobbibigwheels for tracking, the Tonneau Cover thread in general but ‘I Love Grits’ for several posts in particular - PDFs, bed covers, etc. and last but not least the members that have posted on the center tail light bulb swap!

Got him Wednesday from my local dealer, and the weather has been kinda crappy - nothing like our east coast neighbors, but not conducive to detail work on a truck.... but in no particular order I’ve swapped the incandescent center tail light bulbs for LEDs, installed a dash cam, installed a Lomax bed cover, got an IR Ceramic tint and detailed the paint - claybar, DA polish, sealant coat and wax.... I’m tuckered out.

Attachments

• 0A1E053F-936E-4190-9652-BDE273C2BD62.jpeg
    0A1E053F-936E-4190-9652-BDE273C2BD62.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 296

Ezshooter

JAFO
Reaction score
Congrats! Beautiful truck.
Hey Jared B - I especially should have thanked you in my original post - you and your team / this forum prepared me for buying/ ordering/ upgrading/ you name it. If you haven’t guessed, im pretty big on giving credit where it’s due. Thank you!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Jared B - I especially should have thanked you in my original post - you and your team / this forum prepared me for buying/ ordering/ upgrading/ you name it. If you haven’t guessed, im pretty big on giving credit where it’s due. Thank you!

Glad that we could be of assistance! I appreciate the kind words.

Ezshooter

JAFO
Reaction score
Looks fantastic, good luck and safe travels.
Hehehe I like your signature, but I have one more up on ‘mine was built on Monday, should I be worried ‘ - mine was built Labor Day weekend or perhaps Labor Day - I’ve been too lazy (and a little worried) to find out if it was Labor Day! I figure if so, my truck was built with part hangover / part anger over being at the factory...

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hehehe I like your signature, but I have one more up on ‘mine was built on Monday, should I be worried ‘ - mine was built Labor Day weekend or perhaps Labor Day - I’ve been too lazy (and a little worried) to find out if it was Labor Day! I figure if so, my truck was built with part hangover / part anger over being at the factory...
I don't know...paychecks were probably REALLY good that day.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Great looking truck, with a relatively short wait. You got a lot done in a short amount of time!

Users who are viewing this thread