5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new ride!

Neocane

Reaction score
My new Laramie! "Black-Out" package, rocking some Black Rhino Tembe's 20x9. Wrapped in some Nitto 420S rubber! Also had the window's tinted with Ceramic Nano tint, 30!

IMG_8556.JPG

IMG_8560.JPG

IMG_8552.JPG

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@Neocane:
Thanks for not blacking out the driver & front passenger windows. I know the dark tint all around has advantages for those inside the truck, and it looks great, but if you're on the outside and trying to determine if the driver sees you, the ultra-dark tints are bad news, and, in my opinion, unsafe for everyone else on the road.

A guy on my street has a beautiful, black F150, all four side windows and rear window are tinted as dark as the black paint on the body, and even on bright, sunny days I can see absolutely nothing of the driver's face, which is not cool. Irresponsible, if you ask me. Imagine riding a bicycle or motorcycle across his path when he's at a stop sign and you have the right-of-way. Even if you (the cycle rider), have the legal right-of-way, you still NEED to see the driver's face in order to know for cetain if he/she sees you, before you commit to riding across the intersection in front of them.

Neocane

Reaction score
@Neocane:
Thanks for not blacking out the driver & front passenger windows. I know the dark tint all around has advantages for those inside the truck, and it looks great, but if you're on the outside and trying to determine if the driver sees you, the ultra-dark tints are bad news, and, in my opinion, unsafe for everyone else on the road.

A guy on my street has a beautiful, black F150, all four side windows and rear window are tinted as dark as the black paint on the body, and even on bright, sunny days I can see absolutely nothing of the driver's face, which is not cool. Irresponsible, if you ask me. Imagine riding a bicycle or motorcycle across his path when he's at a stop sign and you have the right-of-way. Even if you (the cycle rider), have the legal right-of-way, you still NEED to see the driver's face in order to know for cetain if he/she sees you, before you commit to riding across the intersection in front of them.

I myself am a Harley rider and couldn’t agree more!

Neocane

Reaction score
Looks awesome. Love those wheels!
That was a HARD decision on the wheels! Took so long to build the rambox that I went back and forth between 3 different “all black” rims before I chose these. Glad I did!

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That was a HARD decision on the wheels! Took so long to build the rambox that I went back and forth between 3 different “all black” rims before I chose these. Glad I did!

Yes, that forced waiting had a lot of interesting consequences!

Neocane

Reaction score
Yes, that forced waiting had a lot of interesting consequences!
Gave me a LOT of time to research wheels, tires and tint, along with saving up for a bigger down payment, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread