5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first truck, and my wife drives it more

jholiday

Reaction score
Hello from Western Washington! My wife and I just decided to update both of our vehicles, I had a 2002 Nissan X-terra and she had a 2006 Honda Pilot, both 2WD. We decided to finally get a newer SUV and a truck, both with 4WD or AWD, so we got her a 2019 Honda Pilot and myself a 2019 Laramie. Funny thing was when she test drove the Limited with 5'7" bed, she freaked out at how large the truck felt and just did circles around an empty parking lot. So I found a good deal on a Laramie Crew Cab with 6'4" bed with e-torque, 12" display, bed utility group, trailer-tow group, and side steps, so I went for it. It does have the bench seats, which I thought I wouldn't like, but I figure I would just put a lot of crap in the center console if I had it. I also thought I wanted a 5'7" bed with the rambox, but since I couldn't find one nearby I figured the larger bed would be more useful. Anyways, we decided that when I go to work, I'll take the Pilot because our parking lot spaces are too small. Now even when we're home together and she goes out for errands, she takes the truck. I asked her about it and she said she liked the sound of the V8. Now I think I've lost my truck to my wife!

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don't feel bad :cry: Even though my wife usually drives our Durango SRT (I feel sorry for the person driving next to her at the red light. She has a heavy right foot!), She loves to drive our Ram. :D

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
She feels safer in the truck, probably sits higher than the SUV. ;)

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread