5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My baby got a new pair of shoes!!!

Reaction score
Looks great. Love how they are about flush with the fender flares. Thats what I"m looking to do. I want the tires flush with flares.

Bigdaveincali

Reaction score
That looks great! What mpg are you seeing on average now that you have it leveled with 305s? I'm averaging about 19ish on the hwy stock but am looking into the 305s and a level soon!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I’m in 12.5 -15 range on average.

Bigdaveincali

Reaction score
@Bigdaveincali Nice job...looks great. Looking at the 5100s myself. Have to keep up is to date when you take them off-road...curious on how they do. What setting did you put them at?
I haven’t taken this precious little thing off-road, lol. But if I did, I wouldn’t change a thing

Bigdaveincali

Reaction score
Looks great. Love how they are about flush with the fender flares. Thats what I"m looking to do. I want the tires flush with flares.
Thanks, I love my setup. Some guys want to run 35’, which is cool. But for driving mine daily like I do, I love it. No negatives so far on my set up.

Users who are viewing this thread