5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My baby got a new pair of shoes!!!

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score
Nice - I was looking at the Rhino Shrapnel at one point. Looks similiar.

BTW - we will always want to know the wheel offset.

Chuck19

Reaction score
Love the wheels I actually just put a set on my silver 1500 yesterday! They look good on white too! Where did buy yours from?

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score
The milled accents on many wheels almost appear white when on a white truck.

Bigdaveincali

Reaction score
Love the wheels I actually just put a set on my silver 1500 yesterday! They look good on white too! Where did buy yours from?
The place here in SoCal, Wheel Warehouse , walked in , picked everything out, all the work done same day . They did the Level Kit as well.

Lungs414

Reaction score
Great to hear that is the exact tire I am leaning toward. Glad to hear the ride is better than stock. New wheels get delivered tomorrow and now to get the tires. Looks great.
No rubbing ?

Bigdaveincali

Reaction score
Great to hear that is the exact tire I am leaning toward. Glad to hear the ride is better than stock. New wheels get delivered tomorrow and now to get the tires. Looks great.
No rubbing ?
No rubbing at all. Mine is very smooth. Both directions . No issues .

mike_ct

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Truck looks great! Glad the rides is good. How’s the noise / vibration on highway?

RamFarmer

Reaction score
why the +1 offset? is that where I need to look to fit 305's on my ordered 2020 limited?

Bigdaveincali

Reaction score
If I understand it right. That bring the spokes on the wheel to the edge. So it somewhat helps give the appearance of filling the wheel well up.
I believe, it’s a one piece wheel. I hear some road noise when I dont have the radio on. But to me it’s very slight.
I really like the way my truck rides.

Cryan11

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread