5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple issues

GSmith

Reaction score
I know that Chrysler reps read these posts on a regular basis and I would love e for someone to DM me regarding the insane amount of issues I have had with my Ram. I was one of the first to start a thread on fueling issues and that was probably 3 years ago. Issues other than that have continued and gotten worse over time. Please reach out to me so I can explain. I have tried calling Chrysler customer service and just got brushed off.

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know that Chrysler reps read these posts on a regular basis and I would love e for someone to DM me regarding the insane amount of issues I have had with my Ram. I was one of the first to start a thread on fueling issues and that was probably 3 years ago. Issues other than that have continued and gotten worse over time. Please reach out to me so I can explain. I have tried calling Chrysler customer service and just got brushed off.
Should have contacted a lemon law lawyer 2 years ago, I told them they would be hearing from my lawyer with unresolved issues with my 19. A week later they agreed to buy it back! I was dumb and had a 21 Laramie built, because I do love these new rams! Now with only 9700 miles, electrical issues, third trip to the dealer next week when parts come in😩 good luck👍🏻

Last edited:

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can get their attention by tagging @RamCares .
Most people I talked to at ramcares we’re worthless! When they are over thousands of miles away and tell me over the phone my truck is fixed with no issues when they have never even seen the truck! Dumb!!! Then they kept dropping my case after I told them not to because it was not fixed. Then the phone tag game, where they all seemed to work the same hours I do and working in a prison I’m not allowed my cell phone, they made that out to be my fault too as to why my truck still had issues! Over it!!!!!

GSmith

Reaction score
Should have contacted a lemon law lawyer 2 years ago, I told them they would be hearing from my lawyer with unresolved issues with my 19. A week later they agreed to buy it back! I was dumb and had a 21 Laramie built, because I do love these new rams! Now with only 9700 miles, electrical issues, third trip to the dealer next week when parts come in😩 good luck👍🏻
We don't have lemon laws in Canada. Also a lot of the problems didn't start until 3 years in. Right now in the last 3 months my dealership has had truck for 1.5 months.
@RamCares

• Sad
Reactions: c3k

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Most people I talked to at ramcares we’re worthless! When they are over thousands of miles away and tell me over the phone my truck is fixed with no issues when they have never even seen the truck! Dumb!!! Then they kept dropping my case after I told them not to because it was not fixed. Then the phone tag game, where they all seemed to work the same hours I do and working in a prison I’m not allowed my cell phone, they made that out to be my fault too as to why my truck still had issues! Over it!!!!!
I don't see the need to rant on my post. @GSmith asked how to get the attention of Chrysler reps who frequent this forum. All I did was reply with how to do that.

BigD

Reaction score
If u got a truck with strange electrical issues, why not trade it in & move on? They will never know when u trade it in. They usually spend about 3 min looking over your trade b4 making u an offer. Sucks for the next guy, but that's why I don't buy used !!

Users who are viewing this thread