5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multifunction Tailgate Proof

Jordan2929

Reaction score
I was scouring the tech authority website before my subscription ended and came across this. Also came across a diagram for "rear fog lights." IMG_4138.JPG fullsizeoutput_252.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is something I am really interested to see. I am sure the finished product will look much better than the spyshot we got.

This will make RamBox even better, and I hope it debuts with the new HD in January.

D

Deleted member 85

I was scouring the tech authority website before my subscription ended and came across this. Also came across a diagram for "rear fog lights."
Looks a helluva lot more practical than:

gmc_denali_tailgate.jpg

Or:

images

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, it is going to be very practical I believe. Take cargo management even further.

Maybe start bringing trucks back to being trucks lol. Nah. But it will help.

Probably does have some prospect for the wagoneer and Durango though

Rayzram

Reaction score
I was scouring the tech authority website before my subscription ended and came across this. Also came across a diagram for "rear fog lights."
Any chance you can get the part number for the plug in the rear bumper where you put the spare tire tools? I sort of left mine laying on the bumper and drove off :/ I see the opening in the bumper pic but that part is not shown there in the bumper pic.

Jordan2929

Reaction score
Any chance you can get the part number for the plug in the rear bumper where you put the spare tire tools? I sort of left mine laying on the bumper and drove off :/ I see the opening in the bumper pic but that part is not shown there in the bumper pic.
Spare tire winch cover, part #68299112AC

If you google that part number some eBay listings should come up, looks to be about a $12 mistake....lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread