5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muffler replace

768mph

Reaction score
Btw....
Hottexhaust has a 25% sale on Magnaflow catbacks. Email
Them for the code.

I ordered one. $621 shipped to my door

Lonestar21

Reaction score
Are these direct fit Flowmaster mufflers Truely “plug and play” like unclamping 2 ends of the oem exhaust and clamping this Flowmaster in?

crvttcrss

Reaction score
I ordered a flowmaster 50 series HD. Talked to 2 different reps both suggested highly for sound and no drone. Also stated would improve mpg and hp but who knows about that.

QuasarZ

Reaction score
Don’t the hemis like the straight through design? Sure it doesn’t sound as good, but is it better performing?

crvttcrss

Reaction score
Don’t the hemis like the straight through design? Sure it doesn’t sound as good, but is it better performing?
According to two different reps i spoke to the 50 HD series was specifically designed for the 5.7 hemi.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That Flowmaster Fox muffler is right my ally. All about efficiency and not to loud. Just dread to cut my oem if I don’t like it. Waaaah

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That Flowmaster Fox muffler is right my ally. All about efficiency and not to loud. Just dread to cut my oem if I don’t like it. Waaaah

I think the FlowFX bolts on, the 50HD involves cutting

RenoRam

Reaction score
If possible post a video with the exhaust and any initial thoughts. Always interested to hear other systems and opinions.

Lonestar21

Reaction score
I installed the Flowmaster outlaw left the rear resonators on but it’s too loud for my liking. The fx would’ve been perfect

crvttcrss

Reaction score
Cool. What do you think of it so far?
Its great love it. Barely no sound in cabin while driving but when you get on it....amazing sound. Not sure if any of these uploads will work.

Users who are viewing this thread