5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mud Flaps for 1500 Limited

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Thanks. On another note, how are you liking the etorque?
Actually liking the eTorque more than I thought. The Start/Stop is the smoothest I've witnessed in any vehicle and I am one that HATES S/S. Mileage really isn't much better than my 2019 5.7, but as others have also shared the mileage claims on the eT aren't what they are hyped to be. I certainly didn't buy this truck to save money on gas :ROFLMAO: If the truck they had didn't have eT, I would have bought it as I wasn't looking for eT, but that's all dealers had available everywhere I looked and I only lost $8K trading a 2019 to a 2021 after 2-years so it was a no-brainer to me. Overall, very happy and impressed with my 2021 and LOVING the Night Edition look and my Tech Package! Thank for asking my friend and I hope you stay warm up North🥵

rtslab

Reaction score
Weathertech for sure. Buy from Dennis

Does he offer lower prices than WeatherTech website? How to purchase from him? There is no ordering button from his facebook website.

Heisrizn

Reaction score
Does he offer lower prices than WeatherTech website? How to purchase from him? There is no ordering button from his facebook website.
I paid $52 delivered for them. Mssg him on FB, he will take care of you.

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone fit 35X12.50’s with Mupflaps?..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heisrizn

Reaction score
Just placed an order through Dennis. Super responsive on FB messenger. Thanks for the referral!
Sure thing. I bought a Tonneau, window visors, mud flaps, bed extender and more. Items shipped immediately. Pricing was better than anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread