5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving from 4th to 5th Gen!

TheWarmBeer

Reaction score
Just wanted to jump in and say hello to everyone! Got my 2020 1500 Big Horn Night Edition last month after many years of driving 4th Gens! Love the new truck and it rides great. I can't wait to talk some truck stuff with everyone here.

Unfortunately, a Detroit City bus tried to sneak around me at a red light and gave me some custom bodywork and tail light last week. Waiting on my reports and stuff from the city so I can get it fixed ASAP! I hadn't even made the first payment when it happened!
IMG_3887.jpg

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Wow. Congrats and sorry at the same time. That blows. I know you said you came from a 4th gen but in case you have any non fca vehicles in the household go grab the extra rebate below. Also try and get the insurance co to compensate you for depreciated value in your new truck!

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

TheWarmBeer

Reaction score
Thanks for sending that rebate over! Unfortunately, my wife drives a Jeep so we have nothing but FCA vehicles here! Father-in-law is a retired employee, so can't pass up on the deals!

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome and sorry for that mishap but the blessing is no one was hurt. Which 4th gen were you rocking before this ?

TheWarmBeer

Reaction score
Welcome and sorry for that mishap but the blessing is no one was hurt. Which 4th gen were you rocking before this ?

I had a 2014 Outdoorsman in Prairie Pearlcoat that I should have bought out after the lease, loved that truck. Then I had a '16 and a '18 Big Horn. I couldn't wait to get rid of the '18, the transmission had a really rough 3-4 shift when it was cold out, really loud freeway wind noise, and the driver's seat creaked when it was cold!

Users who are viewing this thread