5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

movies

Ram77

Reaction score
anyone figure out a way to watch movies on our massive 12in screen?

Raminit

Reaction score
I had this set up on the screen of my 2017 Civic. It was great!
I called a company called NavTek and they said they’re working on a hack

Evilemokid94

Reaction score
Are you planning to just park in the lot and watch?

With as many distractions as we have in our lives I really have a hard time getting behind this if people are watching movies while driving.
I would like it for my daughter, it would give her something to watch and keep entertained

Angry Ram

Reaction score
i did contact lock picks they said they will have new kit ready in a month for ram 2019 to watch videos/full mirroring/ hd input/ etc . and they said the new kit will have more options than the current one

best regards

JTRAM83

Reaction score
Any updates on this? Been searching for a while. even on the mentioned websites and nothing i can see on there

sutterboy

Reaction score
zautomotive has the tazer it will unlock video in motion then you can get the composite cable from them for the jl jeep and it will work. The other option is this device it is a all in one. unfortunately neither of these worked for me but I'm told something is wrong with my setup because they both work with everyone unless they have 360 video.

Any updates on this? Been searching for a while. even on the mentioned websites and nothing i can see on there

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why are you worried about how I want to entertain my daughter? It’s hard for a 10 month old to read a book while I drive.
Cloth Books for Babies (Set of 6) - Premium Quality Soft Books for Toddlers. Touch and Feel Crinkle Paper. Safe and Fully Certified. Infant Books for Early Children Development
Started our kids on books pre 12 mos. Like I said------

Worldwidescales

Reaction score
NGXPLAY on IPhone or CARBRIDGE, let’s you use iOS Apple CarPlay to watch YouTube or whatever is on your phone. be safe dude

Keep it between the ditches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread