5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moto fab orp truck

Hereford

Reaction score
Just installed a 2 in motofab spacer in front and rear of 2019 orp 6,4 bed. My truck has now started showing service electronic stability control and service trailer brake controller. Is this related to the leveling kit? These lights came on 2 weeks ago (before install) and cut off after turning truck of. Now they are back on after the kit install and not cutting off. Dealer recently replaced brake pedal sensor because tail lights weren't cutting of.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve done same install on my ORP with no issues. As long as nothing was cut or still disconnected them not from it.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
On the other hand, if alignment was done and toe setting was way off and steering angle sensor/yaw wasn’t reset after can trigger stab system codes.

Hereford

Reaction score
Thanks. Hopefully dealer will figure out Monday. I'm afraid its associated with the brake pedal issue. I didn't have it aligned as tires are about worn out at 32k. Truck drives as before lift and doesn't seem to be far out of alignment. Having a 6 foot bed just worries me since the mopar lift threw codes.

Hereford

Reaction score
Ended up needing to be recalibrated since they replaced the switch so hopefully I wont have any issues again.

Hereford

Reaction score
Spoke too soon. Now check engine light has cut on. Its getting irritating.

Hereford

Reaction score
Not sure. Check engine light cut off. I am going to get it checked out though on my day off.

Users who are viewing this thread