5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More front lift

Chaser1080

Reaction score
Looking for ways, if any, to lift my front another 1-2” to get it level with the back or just slight nose high. I have a 6” bds non-coilover kit with the bds UCAs and Fox shocks but I hate that it sits with forward rake on it like it was factory. Also, a little more clearance for my 37s would be nice. I’ve thought about the motofab spacer but it would be putting spacer on top of the bds spacer which I heard is a no-no.

What are your thoughts?

pber1

Reaction score
Looking for ways, if any, to lift my front another 1-2” to get it level with the back or just slight nose high. I have a 6” bds non-coilover kit with the bds UCAs and Fox shocks but I hate that it sits with forward rake on it like it was factory. Also, a little more clearance for my 37s would be nice. I’ve thought about the motofab spacer but it would be putting spacer on top of the bds spacer which I heard is a no-no.

What are your thoughts?
Try swapping the factory struts for bilstein 5100’s and adjusting the height to level it out!

Rustin5

Reaction score
Y
Try swapping the factory struts for bilstein 5100’s and adjusting the height to level it out!
Yep I’d say go this route I did it with my gmc with 4” lift. You could also get the part #’s for the fox struts that come with the Mopar 2” kit and use those instead of the factory ones rather than buying the whole kit

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score

What are your thoughts?
can you post some pics ?

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Purchase off-road package springs for the front. They will give you an extra inch.

Chaser1080

Reaction score

pber1

Reaction score

So this is what y’all are talking about right? Just so I’m understanding this right, I’m still running stock shocks because the lift is a spacer lift and I can put this at like a 1.5” setting to lift it just a little more?
Yessir! That’s what you need to lift the front an extra inch or two.

Users who are viewing this thread