5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Evidence Of The Upcoming Ram Heavy Duty Are The 2019 Models:

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am guessing the area above the bumper/below the lights does not look like that. The bumper itself is close. The fender drop is going to be more noticeable. That grille is not being used...same setup as 5th Gen for each trim. And the Hood will have the Power bulge for the Cummins.

Other than that, it looks like a decent render...just got told no way before when someone posted those.

In this article there is another render...but I think even this one isn't showing the big rig and powerbuldge enough.
https://5thgenrams.com/is-this-2020-ram-power-wagon-rendering-previewing-the-new-hd/

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody know when the 2020 RAM 1500 will hit dealerships? I'm going to order a 19 the second week of December, probably wont be here until Feb. Wondering if I should wait for the 2020....any thoughts?
2020 will be the same as 2019...in 2021 the new HD will appear as a 2022 Model.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody know when the 2020 RAM 1500 will hit dealerships? I'm going to order a 19 the second week of December, probably wont be here until Feb. Wondering if I should wait for the 2020....any thoughts?
Let us know how the ordering goes. It is an interesting setup they got, with ordering opening before we see it...we haven't got an exact answer yet.

7 more weeks

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No. This is quite confusing, I understand.

2019 ordering opened up 9NOV.

Builds to start 2JAN.

The confusion lies in the 2019 doesn't debut til NAIAS on 14JAN.

Which is 7 weeks 4 days away.

The 2020 will most likely go on order November of 2019. It will be the same as 2019.

The new...5thGen HD will be a 2022, debuting in 2021 just like the 2019 1500 did in 2018.

Still confused...it is difficult cause it is based on speculation.

But we have a slight confirmation that 2019 HD ordering did open 9NOV.

What I am confused with is how can someone order a truck they haven't seen.

Fleets, sure, they dont care about the styling.

It is confusingo_O :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/