5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MoparInsiders' New Long-Term Drag Racer - R/T Scat Pack 1320:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It’s HERE! Our Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 Has Arrived:
After Months Of Waiting, We Get Our Hands On Our New Long-Term Track Car...

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Well after roughly 5 months of waiting from order to delivery I finally picked up my 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 from our friends at White Rock Dodge. The past month has been pretty hectic but I've already put about 2k kms on it using it as my daily driver, love it so far!

1320-7-of-7.jpg

1320-3-of-7.jpg

1320-4-of-7.jpg

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome. Love the car and the thought of a daily driver/track dominator.

I know it is a purpose built drag car...but I bet it sure is fun on a curvey back road.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome. Love the car and the thought of a daily driver/track dominator.

I know it is a purpose built drag car...but I bet it sure is fun on a curvey back road.

It has the adaptive damping suspension and handles surprisingly well in street and sport modes, it's no performance pack mustang or 6th gen Camaro in the twisties but for a big girl does surprisingly well.

Drag mode is a different story since it's set to transfer all the weight to the rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GM convert

Reaction score
This has my interest peaked. Waiting for a drag package I can go crazy with a pro charger. Race fuel/e85, big pro charger, big cooler. Probably wait and pick up a used one, then go nuts. Faster than a Demon and 50 grand cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread