5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan - $25 over Dealer Cost!--NOW OFFERING PAYMENT PLANS ONLINE!!

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
OOPS! I was gonna say I never heard of that wording before......Glad you clarified that wasn't the dealers phrasing. We are fortunate to have online sellers (that are actually Dodge/Jeep/Ram dealers) that can sell us these plans at such great prices!
Please tell your friends 🙂

It makes sense for us if we have a high enough volume.

Wh0urdady2

Reaction score
I'll be interested when my truck comes in...probably be 2 more months though.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We are seeing a lot of Ram truck deliveries happen. If you are the owner of a 5th gen Ram who has ordered your truck through a local dealership. Remember to price shop them with our coverage to potentially save you $1000+ on coverage.

HRCfan1

Reaction score
I don’t have a vin yet as I’m ordering this week. Wish you had a configurator like some of the others so I could get a price now without using a vin. Are you any closer to that website with pricing by chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I don’t have a vin yet as I’m ordering this week. Wish you had a configurator like some of the others so I could get a price now without using a vin. Are you any closer to that website with pricing by chance?

We are in the midst of it. The pricing changes every couple of months and you can't initiate the coverage until the vehicle is marked sold in Stellantis' system. So the pricing you may get now will in all likelihood change. We are happy to help once the truck gets closer.

drydocked

Reaction score
Zach, I'm considering the 7yr/100,000 mile 200 deductible for the truck in my signature that was delivered 7/2/21 and just passed 14k miles. I've read that the price goes up after 12k miles and I'm past that point, what other milestones (years or miles) should I be aware of that affect the price?

Thanks.

HRCfan1

Reaction score
I purchased the 5 year/60K maximum coverage for $880 from a Waynesville, NC Dealership, Good deal. 2022 Rebel.

That’s less than Zeigler so it’s a pretty good deal.

U

User_3336

That’s less than Zeigler so it’s a pretty good deal.

He didn't state his deductible, so its impossible to conclude it was "a pretty good deal", and "less than Zeigler".

KurtLaf

Reaction score
Live in Florida and ordered a truck through MD (no estimated delivery date). Can you confirm that Florida is an exception for extended warranties?

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They are "regulated" in Florida. They are valid in Florida. Just have it sent to your other home in another state.

cervelo15

Reaction score
I saw in the earlier posts about the non-coverage for Mopar Performan pace parts…I have the Mopar lift, would that still be covered or is that considered a Mopar performance part? Not that any part of the lift is failing, I just want to make sure I’m covered in case there is an issue.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I saw in the earlier posts about the non-coverage for Mopar Performan pace parts…I have the Mopar lift, would that still be covered or is that considered a Mopar performance part? Not that any part of the lift is failing, I just want to make sure I’m covered in case there is an issue.
There is an option to have the Mopar lift covered.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks to the support in June. We were able to save customers a little over $100,000 from retail pricing on an extended service contract.

The Mopar coverage is great because you always know you'll have Factory engineered parts and technicians perform the fix and no corners cut with subpar quality parts.

Email [email protected] for a quote with a VIN.

Users who are viewing this thread