5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan - $25 over Dealer Cost!--NOW OFFERING PAYMENT PLANS ONLINE!!

U

User_3336

Thanks to the support in June. We were able to save customers a little over $100,000 from retail pricing on an extended service contract.

The Mopar coverage is great because you always know you'll have Factory engineered parts and technicians perform the fix and no corners cut with subpar quality parts.

Email [email protected] for a quote with a VIN.
That must have been a hell of a lot of ESP's sold . . . . .

Chris3058

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks to the support in June. We were able to save customers a little over $100,000 from retail pricing on an extended service contract.

The Mopar coverage is great because you always know you'll have Factory engineered parts and technicians perform the fix and no corners cut with subpar quality parts.

Hey Zach...can you do Canadian trucks? Sent an email and no reply.

Cheers

Chris3058

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Rog. Nuts. Can you quote me what you’d charge for the longest time / mileage coverage in the USA? So I can go at my dealer up here for a comparison? Thanks

monkin

Reaction score
Hey Zack

Having some problems with my email (I think)

Sent an email to Maria G that I would like to proceed.

I will send you my name, cell # and email on a PM

Thanks

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Zack

Having some problems with my email (I think)

Sent an email to Maria G that I would like to proceed.

I will send you my name, cell # and email on a PM

Thanks
I responded. We'll get it handled.

milchuck

Reaction score

Bought mine yesterday. Maria made the whole process super easy. Thanks!

U

User_3336

A VIN makes sure we don't misquote. The difference between gas/diesel and 4x2 and 4x4. This eliminates any possibility for error.
I just did three quotes, and the price didn't change as to whether the truck quoted was a 4x2, 4x4, or diesel.....

Jexx

Reaction score
I just did three quotes, and the price didn't change as to whether the truck quoted was a 4x2, 4x4, or diesel.....
Where are you getting your quotes from? Are you using the website at Zeigler? Im currently shopping around for an extended warranty and would like to compare some prices.

Last edited:

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Where are you getting your quotes from? Are you using the website at Zeigler? Im currently shopping around for an extended warranty and would like to compare some prices.
We will happily meet or beat any prices you find online. It's my understanding we're at least $50 better than any comparable plan.

Jexx

Reaction score
We will happily meet or beat any prices you find online. It's my understanding we're at least $50 better than any comparable plan.
Not to derail the thread, but does the Mopar Maxcare warranty cover the etorque system including battery pack??

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not to derail the thread, but does the Mopar Maxcare warranty cover the etorque system including battery pack??

No, Mopar MaxCare does not cover eTorque’s 48V battery

Users who are viewing this thread