5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan - $25 over Dealer Cost!--NOW OFFERING PAYMENT PLANS ONLINE!!

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who has given us an opportunity to price them a Mopar service contract! We've made great strides on selling contracts and have been able to save customers over $500,000 from Retail pricing!

We should have a great website up by the end of the year with live pricing, but I've quickly learned there's a lot more involved than anticipated to get this up and going.

Thank you to everyone who has given us an opportunity by emailing [email protected] for a quote!

HD Rams.jpg Jeep Gladiator.jpg Jeep Wranglers.jpg

U

User_3336

The good news is we're one of the top Ram dealers in the midwest. I understand they don't like competition on service contracts though.
At least 10 other midwest dealers claim the same. Are you claiming #1 spot for ESP sales as well? :cool:

U

User_3336

Thank you to everyone who has given us an opportunity to price them a Mopar service contract! We've made great strides on selling contracts and have been able to save customers over $500,000 from Retail pricing!

We should have a great website up by the end of the year with live pricing, but I've quickly learned there's a lot more involved than anticipated to get this up and going.

Thank you to everyone who has given us an opportunity by emailing [email protected] for a quote!
I know of only ONE online dealer that has a fully integrated Mopar ESP website with live pricing, and fully automated buy online processing. Its gonna be a tough job matching/beating that! :)

U

User_3336

Interesting for those who sold LESS than less year. Shouldn't that me a <-> negative change?

Jexx

Reaction score
Interesting for those who sold LESS than less year. Shouldn't that me a <-> negative change?
On that graph the baseline is 100%, not 0%. So if someone sold the exact same number of vehicles last year as this year, they would be at 100%. If they sold twice as many, they would be at 200% and if they sold half as many they would be at 50% for example.

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
Curious why not Florida? Just ordered a 23 ram and will be looking for extended warranty.

thanks

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who has kept us busy with quote requests! Help us get to $500,000 saved from MSRP in 2022 on a genuine Mopar Extended warranty by emailing Maria at [email protected].

We will meet or beat any pricing and will be better priced than any other online offer!

Thanks for the referrals and business!

U

User_3336

Thanks to everyone who has kept us busy with quote requests! Help us get to $500,000 saved from MSRP in 2022 on a genuine Mopar Extended warranty by emailing Maria at [email protected].

We will meet or beat any pricing and will be better priced than any other online offer!

That's gonna have to be A LOT of esp sales!! :->

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score

You're welcome, thanks for the savings.

ncgrl1

Reaction score
Thanks to the good folks at Granger Motors. I got my extended warranty on Monday. Maria handled everything, and was extremely pleasant to deal with and answered all my questions. I highly recommend them for your Mopar extended warranty!

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks to the good folks at Granger Motors. I got my extended warranty on Monday. Maria handled everything, and was extremely pleasant to deal with and answered all my questions. I highly recommend them for your Mopar extended warranty!

Same thing for me, very happy with the service and price, nice to see my officially extended warranty on my Mopar Dashboard for less than half the price I was going to pay at the dealer or Mopar direct.

Wire4money

Reaction score
Same thing for me, very happy with the service and price, nice to see my officially extended warranty on my Mopar Dashboard for less than half the price I was going to pay at the dealer or Mopar direct.
I don’t see mine in my Ram app. Where is it?

U

User_3336

Mopar announces a 5% price increase, effective January 3rd, 2023

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online