5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Trifold Tonneau Cover for 2022 Ram 1500 Limited

albertoh1

Reaction score
Hello,
I bought 2022 ram 1500 limited with rambox and mft. Looking at different Tonneau covers. There is very little info on the OEM Mopar 82215225AD tri-fold hard cover. I was wondering if anyone had any info on this and how it compares to the bakflip mx4. The dealer will install the Mopar for free which would save me a couple of hours and some headaches but I can’t find any reviews or videos about this Mopar cover. Any info or advice would be appreciated.

Denali

Reaction score
It's a Bakflip Fibermax just relabeled. I have one on my truck (w/ramboxes & standard tailgate). Mine is very new and I haven't had a chance to water test it yet, but it operates just fine and installs easy (30 min for me). It had the updated rear seal so you can open and close the tailgate with the cover closed so should be fine with multi tailgate.

Users who are viewing this thread