5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar trifold soft tonneau cover issue

Surfnurse311

Reaction score
Anybody with the mopar soft tonneau cover ever drive with it folded up? Had some fishing poles that stuck out the back so i folded it up buckled it down hop on the interstate and the entire folded cover slide to the rear of the bed near the tailgate when i got to my destination. Is there anything to prevent it from sliding that can secure it to the front of the bed? I dont wana take it off as i usually have a bunch of stuff in the bed i like to keep covered when i head out fishing. Yea i know i could stick the rods in the cab out the rear window and issue solved.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There are clamps underneath that attach the cab end of the cover to the bed to prevent from moving. They fold into the cross rail for storage when cover isn't attached, so perhaps they were not unfolded and clamped to the bed when cover was installed.
2e042ac865e6b57e45d927559651f791.jpg

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread