5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Tow Hooks & Bezel Kit

Jexx

Reaction score
Hey Jexx, yes they are Genuine OEM Mopar Tow Hooks. We've sold them to quite a few forum members already and I personally have them on my own 5th Gen Ram 1500 as well.
Thanks for the reply, quick question, do you have any plans on selling the chrome tow hooks? I only saw the black on your website, and I'm thinking I might prefer chrome.

Accessory.Parts

Reaction score
Ah ok, it's because we had ran out of stock of them. They are currently on backorder and will be available again on 5/6/22 (Per our Mopar Distributor). I'll keep yall updated for when they are available again.

Accessory.Parts

Reaction score

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just got my tow hooks from Accessory Parts and in the mail I got a thank you card from them as well. The price was great, quick shipping, and the hooks and bezels were repacked vey nicely. I will definitely do business again with @Accessory.Parts.

Thanks

Last edited:

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Installed. Man, those 18mm bolts were tight. Busted them loose with a 3' cheater bar. 😬
20220513_170113.jpg

DJM

Reaction score
Hi do you have chrome ones in stock for 22 ram? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread