5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Red Logo Slush Mats

abardwell

Reaction score
Nice, those are the same ones that came with my Rebel - I like them enough that I won't have to buy some weathertechs.
I bought a set of weathertechs and was so disappointed with the fit and quality that I switched to these...

Deshatt

Reaction score
Any issues with cutting out the tie down spots? I’m just wondering if I should or not cut mine out. Thanks

No issue. I just did it with a utility knife, took my time. It looks pretty good, but afterward I regretted it a little. Not cutting them will obviously be better for keeping water from running through, and I doubt I'll ever use the tie downs, so feel like I should have just left them. Not that big a deal, it looks good, and I'm sure will be fine.

DwW

Reaction score
I just ordered a set with the Red logo. The all black ones are on serious back order so after seeing how good the red Ram looked in Deshatt's Limited, my longhorn is the same color, I searched for the red ones. They are in stock and on the way! The code mopforumz still works for free shipping as well! Thanks for the tip Deshatt!

Users who are viewing this thread