5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Red Logo Slush Mats

Deshatt

Reaction score
IMG_7449.jpg IMG_7450.jpg IMG_7451.jpg IMG_7452.jpg IMG_7453.jpg
I "installed" the black Mopar slush mats with the red logo in my Limited. They are a great fit, look really good, and seem very sturdy. I cut out the cargo tie down spots, but afterword wondered if I should have left them intact to keep the water/mud from running through.

ptrnfan

Reaction score
They look good. I like the way the trans hump is well covered. Do they all have a red logo or are there other colors?

ptrnfan

Reaction score
There isn't a trans hump on the 2019.
Yes, I really like the way the rear floor is flat compared to my 2017 (still waiting for my 2019 to come in). It's much more comfortable for the rear passengers when you have three back there. I omitted the important part of my comment. I was actually referring to how the front mats cover the trans hump. How about the logo color, do you know if there are there other colors?

Deshatt

Reaction score
I've only seen this version, red, and the black version. No other colors I've seen.

19RamLimited

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like those a lot. I’ll have to get some. 3 kids playing soccer. Needless to say it’s not pretty when they get in after a game in the rain

BMXDAD

Reaction score
How is the price on those compared to Husky or Weathertech?

abardwell

Reaction score
They're way cheaper, especially over WeatherTech. I got them on moparonlineparts.com for $120, use code mopforumz for free shipping!
Good looking out on the free shipping! Just ordered. Thank you!

TA5thGen

Reaction score
I was going to order the rebel mats but I noticed in a video the rebel has under seat storage and my big horn crew does not. Does any know if the none rebel Mopar mats fit the full space under the seat the rebel mats don’t cover the full back space do to the under seat storage.

RebelMike

Reaction score
My Rebel came with the Mopar mats, so I can't comment on price. But I can say I had the WeatherTech liners in my 2014, and they were no where near as nice as the Mopar mats. Fitment is way better on the Mopar ones. Plus the WeatherTech liners were a lot lighter material, that over time, started to curl up at the edges.

RenoRam

Reaction score
They're way cheaper, especially over WeatherTech. I got them on moparonlineparts.com for $120, use code mopforumz for free shipping!
Thanks for the code. Just ordered!

Griff

Reaction score

Thanks for the heads up on the free shipping code! Just ordered a set for my Quad Cab for $107 delivered!

RenoRam

Reaction score
Mine arrived yesterday and they are better protection than the carpeted mats that were in the truck. Price was right as well with free shipping. Thanks again @Deshatt

19RebelZ

Reaction score
View attachment 5841 View attachment 5842 View attachment 5843 View attachment 5844 View attachment 5845
I "installed" the black Mopar slush mats with the red logo in my Limited. They are a great fit, look really good, and seem very sturdy. I cut out the cargo tie down spots, but afterword wondered if I should have left them intact to keep the water/mud from running through.
Any issues with cutting out the tie down spots? I’m just wondering if I should or not cut mine out. Thanks

th3duke

Reaction score
View attachment 5841 View attachment 5842 View attachment 5843 View attachment 5844 View attachment 5845

Nice, those are the same ones that came with my Rebel - I like them enough that I won't have to buy some weathertechs.

th3duke

Reaction score
I was going to order the rebel mats but I noticed in a video the rebel has under seat storage and my big horn crew does not. Does any know if the none rebel Mopar mats fit the full space under the seat the rebel mats don’t cover the full back space do to the under seat storage.

They don't - they are made so they don't interfere with the storage compartment.

Users who are viewing this thread