5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar pedal covers

JVS0302

Reaction score
Does Mopar offer any stainless or some type of metal pedal covers for our trucks?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Mopar does not, but there are other options. Use the search at the top to find those.

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The only ones I'm aware of were from Putco and Motrobe and are aluminum. Just checked Amazon and Ebay and they're out of stock there.

CMil527

Reaction score
The motrobe's arent bad for the money... i'm on my second set in 6 months as the rubber on the brake pad seems to rip on the corner and my ocd won't allow that lol! :ROFLMAO:

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I can see how that would be annoying. Mine are holding up fine. I actually first had them in my previous truck, and transferred them over when I traded that one in on my current truck. Probably close to a year and a half of use.

Ellisstrong

Reaction score
The motrobe's arent bad for the money... i'm on my second set in 6 months as the rubber on the brake pad seems to rip on the corner and my ocd won't allow that lol! :ROFLMAO:
Mine did the same. Now the anniversary editions have mopar pedals that look to be stainless and rubber I wonder if anyone has the part number

Users who are viewing this thread