5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOPAR MVP Select Owner Bonus

Jason605

Reaction score
How do you go about getting this rebate. My dealer says its something I need to get myself the certificate. They have given me phone numbers to call and when called they know nothing about it and tell me its on the dealer. Truck arrives next week from transit.

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

I think the dealership is telling you incorrectly; it is on them to explain how to get the rebate. Here is what I find from a lot of searches...

$3000 - MOPAR MVP Select Owner Bonus Cash Offer

DETAILS:
#43CMZ This program offers eligible consumers the option of $3,000 cash allowance to be applied toward the retail purchase (Type Sale 1 or B) or lease (Type Sale L or E) of an eligible vehicle. Eligible lifetime service contract consumers that are in possession of a certificate code received from MOPAR Program compatibility is available in DealerCONNECT.

Its "cash allowance", meaning its applied to the total cost when you sign the dotted line, not a rebate/certificate. The bad news is it looks like it may only for those whom previously purchased lifetime service contracts on past FCA vehicles, so if you never did that, you are probably not eligible. But thats just my best guess. The dealership should be looking that up for you and verifying, not giving you an phone number for more info.

If I were you, I'd tell them very politely to figure out the details (your eligibility, and if not, why not), or you may be inclined to cancel the order/refuse delivery.

Jason605

Reaction score
Ok thanks. Yes I purchased a mopar lifetime for my 14 ram bighorn never even needed to use it.

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok thanks. Yes I purchased a mopar lifetime for my 14 ram bighorn never even needed to use it.

If you still own it (or are going to be trading that one in for your new one), you actually may be eligible. If I were you, I would definitely force them to check on it for you. Its $3k, definitely worth the threat of cancelling/refusing and visiting another competing dealership. As all the notices state, "Eligible lifetime service contract consumers that are in possession of a certificate code received from MOPAR Program compatibility is available in DealerCONNECT." That should probably be all the instructions they need.

Some dealerships like to pocket incentives rather than giving them to you. Not saying thats the case here, but it may be.

packer96

Reaction score
This rebate was created to help Mopar find a way out of all the lifetime warranties they sold up until a few years ago. In order to get this rebate, you have to own a Mopar vehicle with a Maxcare lifetime warranty. When I bought my new Ram in September, they applied this rebate without me knowing what it was. All I saw was the bill of sale with 3 different rebates listed. Never showed me any other paperwork or explained the ramifications. When I took my wife's old 12' Journey (now son's car) in for service in December, I was told the warranty on the car had been cancelled. Needless to say my wife and I are super pissed. After a bunch of back and forth, the dealer agreed I "probably" never saw anything but Mopar won't reinstate the warranty. So they said they would honor the warranty but only at their dealership. Still working on getting them to put some form of a legal document together. I have another post on these forums going into more detail.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I had to call in to MVP to get this figured out. So basically if you own the Maxcare Lifetime the dealership would have to cancel the warranty on the vehicle in their system and then use #43CMZ customer code and you should be able to get the $3000 rebate. Now just need to get that verified by the dealership.

Jason605

Reaction score
So I had to call in to MVP to get this figured out. So basically if you own the Maxcare Lifetime the dealership would have to cancel the warranty on the vehicle in their system and then use #43CMZ customer code and you should be able to get the $3000 rebate. Now just need to get that verified by the dealership.
I wasn't able to use this rebate. The dealership couldn't do it neither could fca or mopar. I was told by everyone that to get the code it would have been sent in an email and they can look it up if it was ever sent to you.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
If it's tied to those that have a LIFETIME WARRANTY, that would make sense. They want all of those trucks with a LIFETIME WARRANTY traded in to eliminate all of the LT Warranties in existence and save FCA a boatload of cash;)

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wasn't able to use this rebate. The dealership couldn't do it neither could fca or mopar. I was told by everyone that to get the code it would have been sent in an email and they can look it up if it was ever sent to you.

Sent in an email by who? When I talked to the MVP rep she made no indication that I couldn't get the rebate and all they had to do in finance is enter in the code.

@securityguy - What makes sense?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Sent in an email by who? When I talked to the MVP rep she made no indication that I couldn't get the rebate and all they had to do in finance is enter in the code.

@securityguy - What makes sense?
That FCA wants to pay people (rebate) to buy new trucks that have a Lifetime warranty so they can get out of the Lifetime warranty.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just talked with 2 reps again to double check. They stated that people who are eligible should of gotten an email and/or letter in the mail about it. They checked my VIN and I am not able to get it. The guy thought he read it somewhere that vehicles 2011 and older qualified. Guess I will still keep my '17 JGC that has the lifetime and still get the truck

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They checked my VIN and I am not able to get it. The guy thought he read it somewhere that vehicles 2011 and older qualified.

I don’t know how they qualify it, but that’s not it. People with 2018’s have gotten the $3,000 rebate (or $2,500 cash) offer

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If they want to get rid of them then all vehicles that have it should be eligible.

franc944

Reaction score
So I have a FCA extended warranty I bought on my 2019 - What if hypothetically I cashed that out and bought the lifetime one before my 2022 bighorn factory order gets here in March.

Then do I get the rebate if the truck I'm trading in has the lifetime max care warranty?

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I have a FCA extended warranty I bought on my 2019 - What if hypothetically I cashed that out and bought the lifetime one before my 2022 bighorn factory order gets here in March.

Then do I get the rebate if the truck I'm trading in has the lifetime max care warranty?

You cannot buy Lifetime MaxCare anymore.

They stopped offering new policies for Lifetime coverage as of 12/1/18

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/