5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Max Care extended warranty questions - Zeigler vs. Granger

U

User_3336

Get the 7yr/unlimited from Zeigler and have peice of mind. Just remember that when you purchase the Maxcare warranty, use promo "payinfull". That drops the price $365.

Yep, Zeigler would be my trusted source for a Mopar esp! and the promo code still works. Zeigler was the first online ESP seller to provide a forum discount code. At this point, there are several dealers selling them online, and they're pretty much the same price. A lot of us have had good experiences with Zeigler.

P.S. I heard the plans were increasing in price starting in March, so now might be a good time to buy!

dajogejr

Reaction score
Fair. It’s not the same as factory 3/36.
It’s a long, impressive list of expensive items if you take the time look at all of what is covered (as I’m sure you have Greg).
From brake calipers to electronics to luxury items…. It’s easier to list the items not covered.
But it’s not bumper to bumper… but it is the most comprehensive list of any warranty, factory or aftermarket, that I’m aware of.
As far as the price increase.. I’ve already heard January, February, and now March. A friend of mine heard January so he went out and bought one (paid too much…) because his “guy” told him February.

Users who are viewing this thread