5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Lift with ORP springs installed and measured.

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
I haven't seen an actual answer to this so I figured I'd post it.

Today I installed the ORP springs onto my updated Mopar lift. It measured as a 1.5" (D) 1.75" (P) increase over my non-ORP springs. It's now basically perfectly level. Does seem to ride a little stiffer, but I'm not 100% sure on that yet since I haven't really driven it hard yet. I might get it out on some trails this weekend.

You may even get more out of it since my truck has lots of extra weight on it.

TH3JUICEMAN

Reaction score

Today I installed the ORP springs onto my updated Mopar lift. It measured as a 1.5" (D) 1.75" (P) increase over my non-ORP springs. It's now basically perfectly level. Does seem to ride a little stiffer, but I'm not 100% sure on that yet since I haven't really driven it hard yet. I might get it out on some trails this weekend.

Thanks for sharing the details with orp springs!

What wheel/tire setup are you running?

Last edited:

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score

So you just added them to the front? Did you have the original Mopar lift or the updated one?

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Pictures?

wiendog

Reaction score
Your Truck looks great I also would like the ORP spring part numbers I have the Mopar kit and want to add the springs.I can't seem to get the from Mopar?

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
Great looking truck.

didn’t happen to see the part number for the ORG springs.

just purchased the 2” Mopar lift after 2 painful months of the Motofab level and would love to do the spring in front as well.

can you provide the part number?
Your Truck looks great I also would like the ORP spring part numbers I have the Mopar kit and want to add the springs.I can't seem to get the from Mopar?

68320249AB

Ram1992

Reaction score

How do you like the ride with those ORP springs?
I’m debating to purchase a set or just install a 1/2” top hat spacer .

Alxmlr789

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Op could you do me a favor please and measure the distance between your center cap and the bottom of your fender? Also, could you tell us if this was the original mopar kit or the updated one (with the second set of ring spacers)? If you don't know, you can find out by looking under your spring perch and counting the amount of black ring spacers. The top one will be pretty well hidden by the spring perch. I feel like you'll have both since you got such a good lift out of the ORP springs.

This info will definitely help out a decision i need to make...Thank's in advance!

Kevinc13

Reaction score
I just added the orp springs to the front after waiting 8 months for the spacers on the Mopar lift which still havent come in. So I have the original Mopar lift with no spacers and the orp springs in the front only. From the center of the hub to the bottom of the fender I have 24 1/2" up front and 25" in the rear.

Ram1992

Reaction score
I just added the orp springs to the front after waiting 8 months for the spacers on the Mopar lift which still havent come in. So I have the original Mopar lift with no spacers and the orp springs in the front only. From the center of the hub to the bottom of the fender I have 24 1/2" up front and 25" in the rear.

I have the same set up as you , I still have to schedule a date to have that spacer installed on my truck. Do you plan on adding the spacer to your existing set up?

Kevinc13

Reaction score
I have the same set up as you , I still have to schedule a date to have that spacer installed on my truck. Do you plan on adding the spacer to your existing set up?
No, as long as I dont see settling in the front like I initially did with the Mopar lift, I will leave it as is.

Users who are viewing this thread