5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Floor liner

Mmurphy85

Reaction score
I have 2019 Big Horn. Does the rear floor liner (Weather tech or Mopar) cover up the infloor Ram Box? If covered is it easy to get to?

GM convert

Reaction score
My Limited came with mats that have removable carpet areas for winter. Great idea. Yes, you have to lift up the mats for the ram box.

Shamisc

Reaction score
After years and many vehicles with Weathertech mats, my Mopar mats are a welcomed changed! IMHO, the Mopar mats fit better and are not "slick" to my Dobermans paws.

Jordan2929

Reaction score
Can anyone speak to the quality of the mopar mats, I’m on the fence between these and the weathertechs. And some pics of the front mats would be much appreciated.

RT70808

Reaction score
Can anyone speak to the quality of the mopar mats, I’m on the fence between these and the weathertechs. And some pics of the front mats would be much appreciated.
I love my “hybrid” limited floor mats, rubber with removable carpet inserts.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I'm assuing you are talking about the Mopar All weather ones, not the ones that came in the vehicle from the factory?

I'm pretty happy so far...winter will be the real test. Here is some photos (2 of drivers side, 2 of passenger side)

20180817_194423.jpg 20180817_194414.jpg 20180817_194347.jpg 20180817_194340.jpg

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Honestly Weathertech would be the third place I'd be looking at mats. I'm super happy with the Husky X-act contours that have been in my truck for 2 years and seeing the all weather Ram mats in person left me very impressed. They are both a softer material than the Weathertechs so they aren't as slippery and from my experience with the huskies they don't "deform" over time which is an issue I had with a previous set of Weathertechs. I've seen my opinion said by others as well that have switched from Weathertech to Husky.

Not to say the Weathertechs aren't good mats, they are but I'm not sure they're the best ones anymore. The Huskies and Mopar mats are also cheaper I believe.

Jordan2929

Reaction score

MrHankbot

I AM A ROBOT
Reaction score
Do you find that the bit that hangs over the door sill does a good job keeping crud out of the crack between the trim and carpet without causing any issues with the door shutting?

I like the look of these. Now the dilemma, Husky or factory all weather mats when my truck comes in?

ponypride

Reaction score
On a Laramie with the Mountain brown interior, do the Mopar mats come in brown or black? Never thought to ask that question when I ordered.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered the Mopar liners. Only thing is I kind of wish the rear were individual mats instead of one big mat , I like to be able to take the mats out quickly to dump the accumulated water out from the melting snow coming off peoples feet.

Users who are viewing this thread