5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Custom Shop, Graphics???

Csiezega

Reaction score
Wondering where I can order the graphics package in this video from? Call me childish but I really like the look of it, I think it would add to the "appearance package" of the Rebel rather well.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
see ... if my local dealer had those graphics on their REBEL, I'd be driving that one right now! LOL
I saw a couple 1500s at the dealer with "racing hood stripes" .. I want those whenever mine gets built.

Thanks for that video, that was awesome!!

Tim N

Zeeya

Reaction score
I’m wondering what color would be used on black?
Several graphics stores around town can do just about anything if you give them a picture , of course they may come back and tell me it licensed. If so, maybe they could make a small change on it?

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Gloss Black / Matte Black / any color you want to accent your ride :)

Yellow / Green / Orange .. Red (since most seats are Red leather)

JeffJr

Reaction score
Go to Etsy and they have all the decals for the new rebels that everyone has seen. The guy can even do a custom job too.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Go to Etsy and they have all the decals for the new rebels that everyone has seen. The guy can even do a custom job too.

I’ve used them before. Michelle produces a very high quality product and is great to work with.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah I showed my salesman that white rebel factory build movie and told him if the one I test drove back in June had those graphics, I would have gotten that then :)

hellmans

Reaction score
ordered bedside graphics thru my dealer ..came in today..but are the ones used on the rambox bed..i need graphics for regular 6.4 bed...parts manager says only 1 part number for both. but you can clearly tell that this decal is cut out for rambox...will not look right on regular bed..they seem to not care to pursue the issue to find correct part #...anybody have any contacts with fca to get correct decal

KauaiYoshi

Reaction score
ordered bedside graphics thru my dealer ..came in today..but are the ones used on the rambox bed..i need graphics for regular 6.4 bed...parts manager says only 1 part number for both. but you can clearly tell that this decal is cut out for rambox...will not look right on regular bed..they seem to not care to pursue the issue to find correct part #...anybody have any contacts with fca to get correct decal
What's the part number you have and do you have a pic of the decal?

CHIC

Reaction score
I have been looking at different decals and found two places that do them. Anyone have any experience with either?

Users who are viewing this thread