5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar 2" Lift (level) for 2WD/RWD Trucks

jfred320

Reaction score
I think I've searched for long enough to justify asking for help, ha!

Dealer said part number 77072424AC only fits 4wd.

My question: Is there a Mopar 2" lift similar for 2wd/RWD trucks?

Looking to put on some 33/12.5/20s on my new wheels (20/9.5 -18). Would I need anything else to clear them without rubbing or cutting? Am I SOL?

Thanks in advance as any help is appreciated.

I come from the challenger platform so this is all a bit new to me!

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The suspensions are the same between a 2wd and 4wd truck. The kit will fit, others here have installed it. Dealers tend to give a lot of misinformation regarding the mopar lift.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
With the Mopar kit those wheels and tires will fit just fine. You might have a very slight rub in the front fender well but only on the inside plastic which can easily be fixed. You just get a heat gun and mold it out of the way. I ran 305/55r20 which is just slightly bigger than your 33x12.50. I had a 20x10 -25 offset and that was the only issue I had. I was only running a 2” level kit at the time.

jfred320

Reaction score
The suspensions are the same between a 2wd and 4wd truck. The kit will fit, others here have installed it. Dealers tend to give a lot of misinformation regarding the mopar lift.
Thanks I appreciate the info. I’m going to go this route.

Users who are viewing this thread