5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar 2” lift I did it. Well wish “I” did do it myself.

dnelso2

Reaction score
What he gave me was the rough country leveling kit for the last gen ram. That’s what he said they think works best.
Is it a 3/4" lift spacer, or is the spacer itself actually 3/4" thick? If its 3/4" thick it is actually raising the truck an additional 1-1/2" turning the mopar 2" into a 3.5" front 2" rear just like the ready lift 3.5 and rough country 3.5

dnelso2

Reaction score
A 3/4” spacer will only give you 3/4” of lift. How are you coming up with 1.5”. Are you adding in larger tires or something?

doolin64

Reaction score
Spacer size does not equate to the same overall lift height. I have a Wulf 1/2 spacer to add to my Mopar lift and the spacer itself is only a 1/4" thick.

AlbertaRam

Reaction score
Spacer size does not equate to the same overall lift height. I have a Wulf 1/2 spacer to add to my Mopar lift and the spacer itself is only a 1/4" thick.

I'm just looking at purchasing the Wulf spacers. How close is your truck to level now? What's the height to the fenders?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online