5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moe's Performance any good?

joemo

Reaction score
Has anyone ever bought anything from Moe's Performance?
I ordered some parts and have the order info, but because I checked out as a guest I can't check the order online. I have emailed twice now, and tried to call. When I call, it says voicemail is full. I am starting to wonder if I got scammed and need to contact paypal to do a chargeback.
This is the site I used http://www.moes-performance.com/

Thanks

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I've dealt with Matt at Moe's through the years was always super helpful but extremely busy like most small businesses. I don't expect you will have an issue getting your parts but I agree there's zero excuse that some sort of communication isnt happening!

joemo

Reaction score
I've dealt with Matt at Moe's through the years was always super helpful but extremely busy like most small businesses. I don't expect you will have an issue getting your parts but I agree there's zero excuse that some sort of communication isnt happening!
Thanks, and correct. Just some form of communication. I was a bit taken back today when I called and their voicemail says, "Full" and it hangs up. Will keep this thread updated of the process but I am only giving it another 24 hours before I do the chargeback.

Boston

Reaction score
The web site isn’t secure.
That’s not good especially if the payment section is the same way.

joemo

Reaction score
And just like that, they wrote back and said the item is on back order for 2 weeks. Which is totally fine, just needed to know that. As for the https, I did not notice that but I used paypal thankfully. You can get a free cert nowadays lol

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Moe's has the Vararam for $344...is that a good price? Sounds cheap and no idea...just curious.

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Although I have not ordered anything from Moe's in the past year or two, I've worked with him in the past. His stuff ships fast (if its in stock), and never had any issues.

BoltonB

Reaction score
I have ordered a couple of differnet times from Moes's the communication sucks but have always received my products.

popcenator

Reaction score
Moe's is legit, they're in Texas. I know they were recovering from weather not long ago which may or may not be the reason. Matt (owner) is a good guy but as mentioned Moe's is a small business and it's pretty popular on other forums. Matt also owns one of the fastest 4th gens out there.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

joemo

Reaction score
Moe's is legit, they're in Texas. I know they were recovering from weather not long ago which may or may not be the reason. Matt (owner) is a good guy but as mentioned Moe's is a small business and it's pretty popular on other forums. Matt also owns one of the fastest 4th gens out there.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Thanks, I am willing to wait. No rush as I have a ton of other mods to do anyway.. you know how it is.. we just "need" that part for our truck :)
Right now, this is behind a light bar, accent lights in grill, jbl sub box, train horn and I am sure I am forgetting something else.

AmericanRebelution

Reaction score
It's been 8 or 9 months since I ordered last, but I had no issues with the process for my TB and Vararam intake.

21bighorn

Reaction score
That sounds extremely cheap.. hmm
It’s $20 less than the vararam site. Not anything to be concerned with IMO. Sorry $25 less.

Attachments

• ECCA7900-69E7-4AC7-AA6F-782F4F32A947.png
    ECCA7900-69E7-4AC7-AA6F-782F4F32A947.png
    301.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread