5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing passenger controls

JrTwin

Reaction score
Anyone else have issues with passenger controls missing. Also now missing backup camera. Did power disconnect overnight. That did NOT work. Climate control also screwed up right now. All of this due to a dead battery. Very odd. HELP Please !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 63

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone else have issues with passenger controls missing. Also now missing backup camera. Did power disconnect overnight. That did NOT work. Climate control also screwed up right now. All of this due to a dead battery. Very odd. HELP Please !!
It should come back 2-3 hours max after reconnecting the battery.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

RickWaz

Reaction score
I have lost various UConnect features a couple of times, including the backup camera, after my battery voltage went below 9 V. All came back after driving it around for a few minutes to recharge the battery and allow time for the UConnect to "reboot" completely. Good luck!

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Had some hick-ups in the past that I believe were due to ongoing over the air updates. Climate controls once, backup cam 3 times refusing to work, fine the next morning.

JrTwin

Reaction score
UPDATE - after reconnecting the battery this am and letting my truck sit for 3-4 hours the issues is resolved !!!! I can’t believe the truck did a reset all by itself. Thanks guys !!

RickWaz

Reaction score
UPDATE - after reconnecting the battery this am and letting my truck sit for 3-4 hours the issues is resolved !!!! I can’t believe the truck did a reset all by itself. Thanks guys !!
These RAMs are 4x4 PCs, w/ HEMIs! Still waiting for the dreaded Blue Screen of Death!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread