5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mishimoto R&D: RAM 1500 5.7L V8 Catch Can Kit

Neokane

Reaction score
I was hoping for a shipping email..

That is like winning!

stepbill

Reaction score
Just placed my order today. I've read a lot about catch cans on other forums and it seems like they recommend to go with one that has baffles. Thus I opted to go with this one vs. the other can mentioned on this forum.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@Mishimoto if we please orders today when are they most likely to ship out? I'm sure there's a bunch of pre-orders already in line ahead of us. There could be hundreds so what's the delivery time in order today or tomorrow?

Mishimoto

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Just placed my order today. I've read a lot about catch cans on other forums and it seems like they recommend to go with one that has baffles. Thus I opted to go with this one vs. the other can mentioned on this forum.

Thank you!

@Mishimoto if we please orders today when are they most likely to ship out? I'm sure there's a bunch of pre-orders already in line ahead of us. There could be hundreds so what's the delivery time in order today or tomorrow?

I was hoping for a shipping email..

That is like winning!

We do ship out in order of when we received the order, but with the number of orders we've had for this product, we will probably have all of these shipped out by the end of next week at the latest. We are close to our inventory limit though so I would order now to avoid a delay in shipping o_O. We're going to be ending the pre-sale at the end of the day today so everybody's orders should be processing soon!

Thanks everybody!
-Steve

Trfnj74

Reaction score
Thank you!

We do ship out in order of when we received the order, but with the number of orders we've had for this product, we will probably have all of these shipped out by the end of next week at the latest. We are close to our inventory limit though so I would order now to avoid a delay in shipping o_O. We're going to be ending the pre-sale at the end of the day today so everybody's orders should be processing soon!

Thanks everybody!
-Steve

Steve

I'm really confused about something.. You state above that probably have all of them shipped by the end of the week but I just received a back order notice 6/30/19. I ordered on 3/3/19 but in your post you said to order now to avoid a shipping delay. This is contradictive to what you wrote? I ordered 7 days after you opened up the pre-order.

Last edited:

glenB

Reaction score
Just got my email informing me the catch can is on back order until 6/30.

This is total BS, what's the point of 'pre-order' sales if not to more accurately estimate the stock order ....

Will be canceling the order tonight. There are others of equal quality.

Trfnj74

Reaction score
I
Just got my email informing me the catch can is on back order until 6/30.

This is total BS, what's the point of 'pre-order' sales if not to more accurately estimate the stock order ....

Will be canceling the order tonight. There are others of equal quality.

It almost feels like with this BO that they wanted to feel out how many they need make for the pre-sale, and now they are making them.

I will most likely cancel as well...

Last edited:

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Agreed. I was planning on ordering mine later today. In my post yesterday that they responded to today, they said to order today as pre-sale ends, and they are shipping next week. Now, saying June 30th. They had to know the number of orders received and the quantity they had. Well, there is always Billet Technologies I guess.

Nick54

Reaction score
Fellow Ram owners; are there any other companies that manufacture this item? I think we ought to post them in this thread.

Mishimoto

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Backordered till 6/30????
@Mishimoto

Steve

I'm really confused about something.. You state above that probably have all of them shipped by the end of the week but I just received a back order notice 6/30/19. I ordered on 3/3/19 but in your post you said to order now to avoid a shipping delay. This is contradictive to what you wrote? I ordered 7 days after you opened up the pre-order.

It almost feels like with this BO that they wanted to feel out how many they need make for the pre-sale, and now they are making them.

Hi all,

There must be a glitch in our system that is sending out back-order emails. As of this morning, there were enough of these catch can kits at our warehouse to fill all customer orders. I'm talking to our warehouse and ordering teams to figure out what's going on, but these should still be shipping out.

-Steve

Trfnj74

Reaction score

Hi all,

There must be a glitch in our system that is sending out back-order emails. As of this morning, there were enough of these catch can kits at our warehouse to fill all customer orders. I'm talking to our warehouse and ordering teams to figure out what's going on, but these should still be shipping out.

-Steve
[/QUOTE]

Hello Steve

Thanks for letting us know! So we will see a shipping email by the end of the week, since you state you there are enough to fill orders correct?

Last edited:

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@Mishimoto if they ship by the end of March, I am in. If not, I will cancel. Please advise today as to what you warehouse said to your inquiry. I will wait to hear back from you before I place my order. Thanks for reading the forum and looking into it.

Mishimoto

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Hi all,

-Steve

Hello Steve

Thanks for letting us know! So we will see a shipping email by the end of the week, since you state you there are enough to fill orders correct?
[/QUOTE]
Hope that we do get an update as I was going to cancel my order!

@Mishimoto if they ship by the end of March, I am in. If not, I will cancel. Please advise today as to what you warehouse said to your inquiry. I will wait to hear back from you before I place my order. Thanks for reading the forum and looking into it.

Yes, as of this morning we had enough inventory to ship out all orders. We're working with our warehouse and ordering teams to get them out before the end of next week like I said above.

I'll keep you all updated, but please know that your orders are our highest priority right now.

Thanks,
-Steve

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online