5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mishimoto Catch Can | Yes or No

Reaction score
Hello all, I just purchased a 5th Gen Ram 1500 and purchased a Mishimoto Oil Catch can but haven’t installed it yet. I done a lot of reading in forums about manufacturers and dealer service depts voiding warranties by blaming issues on this aftermarket part. Any thoughts you can share about the warranty being voided and thoughts on if my truck really needs this add-on? Thanks so much!

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It’s a personal preference it can’t hurt and that’s as far as I will go in the matter not debating this one again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rsorrell2

Reaction score
Ordered my mishimoto along with another item.

checked to see where my order is and they now inform me that it is on back order until say August!

would have been nice to know that when I placed my order.

Reaction score

checked to see where my order is and they now inform me that it is on back order until say August!

I ordered mine on Amazon and got it the next day. Maybe cancel your order and get it from Amazon?

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread