5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minimum Bora spacer

Qatar

Reaction score
2019 limited 4*4 Air suspension
20 oem wheels.

I plan to order method wheels 18.
I think will not fit with out spacer.
What is the minimum Bora spacer can be fit with out any modification please?
Any advice would be good.

Last edited:

Cross88

Reaction score
If you have the capability/accessibility to remove a wheel, get a measurement of a wheel stud and you'll know for sure the exact minimum length you would need for 0 modification (i.e trimming studs). Also customoffsets.com has a list within there wheel spacer section stating what the "normal" minimum is per manufacturer. But I would personally measure myself to be on the safe side.

Qatar

Reaction score
If you have the capability/accessibility to remove a wheel, get a measurement of a wheel stud and you'll know for sure the exact minimum length you would need for 0 modification (i.e trimming studs). Also customoffsets.com has a list within there wheel spacer section stating what the "normal" minimum is per manufacturer. But I would personally measure myself to be on the safe side.
Thank you

clazer

Reaction score
Like Cross said, measure the stud length but also make sure to measure the pocket depth in the back of the wheel between the bolt holes. That will swallow some of the stud. On my rebel, 1.25” thick fit no problem (pic below). I’m pretty sure 1” would be the minimum. Could probably go to .75” even with trimming only the unthreaded tip on the stud.
e0d469184204cd3a25ea78429594d853.jpg

ac59679f2ba97c6152b5cac67efab21c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread