5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mileage Updated via Uconnect

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, my vehicle dashboard switched from " subscriber" to straight up "Non-Owner." Lol. Good, good..

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I noticed mine was the same the other day. I hope this is things getting worse before they get better

Alright, so FCA chat was able to actually fix this one finally. They updated my account and I now show up as "Owner." As soon as that happened, my maintenance record visits also showed up. The vehicle health reports still don't show up, but Uconnect customer service said they think that is because I wasn't listed as owner until just now on the mopar.com account. They said to wait until Feb 3 release and see if I get that one.

19RamLimited

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Alright, so FCA chat was able to actually fix this one finally. They updated my account and I now show up as "Owner." As soon as that happened, my maintenance record visits also showed up. The vehicle health reports still don't show up, but Uconnect customer service said they think that is because I wasn't listed as owner until just now on the mopar.com account. They said to wait until Feb 3 release and see if I get that one.
Oh really? I’ll have to try that ! Thanks for the info

anthtony

Reaction score
Has anyone heard when the Uconnect app will be updated for those of us with the 12”? I’d love to see vehicle status.....I’ve called a few times but usually the folks at Sirius XM Guardian are clueless.....

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I need to really check my mileage if it’s registering correctly. I swear sometimes I’m not driving as much as the display shows.

RichT

Reaction score
Mine finally updated to 'Owner' the other day and today, the miles are correct, as-of 1/20.

baby steps

:sneaky:

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone heard when the Uconnect app will be updated for those of us with the 12”? I’d love to see vehicle status.....I’ve called a few times but usually the folks at Sirius XM Guardian are clueless.....

Last email I have from earlier this month is that they are 'working on it'...

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'd just like my truck to work as designed, engineered, and advertised period. So far, it's all false advertising as I'm concerned with the halo 12.

I didn't buy the truck for all the 'gimmicky' XM Guardian stuff...

RichT

Reaction score
i never buy a steak for the baked potato, but I eat it anyway

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
FYI - for anyone interested, I was on a chat with FCA regarding vehicle maintenance records last night, and I mentioned the Vehicle Health Reports (still) not working for those of us with 12" UConnect 4C systems. Surprisingly, I received a call from a UConnect tech today. He stated that it is a 'known concern' and that they are 'hoping to release an OTA update soon'.

Don't hold your breath...this has been the same song for nearly a year ;) But I was pleased to see some follow-up from UConnect.

Swordfish

Reaction score
Wish we had that hear in Canada but alas we don't or at least I can't get it to work.:LOL:

I recently bough a new Rebel and couldn't get it to work in Canada. I called Sirius and spent an hour on the phone with them. They deleted my profile and I reset it up. It worked for two days, today it has no idea even where my truck is. Can't start truck, lock or unlock doors. Would never pay $25 a month for this crap.

RAMRhode

Reaction score
XM guardian and uconnect are separate platforms. I do not believe that uconnect is supported with 12 screens and maybe gone for good. Hence the xmguardian. Xmguardian is quite the watered down version. Also, there is no support for add on apps only stock apps. If you click left menu button inthe uconnect app you will see xmguardian logo on bottom of menu. Xmguardian Naldo has its own app which is linked to our accounts (same UN and PW). It seems our current 12 platform is in a state of transition from uconnect to xmguadian/CarPlay.
I have tried the uconnect access call from the truck and it will ring but then stop as if someone answered and no one on the other end. Furthermore, I also tried the 1-855 support number from my phone and the call just fails. Be good to know if others have experienced this. And do 8.3 screen owners have this experience as well?

Last edited:

Jimmora

Reaction score
Vehicle History Report
I have a 2019 RAM and received my first report today. I bought in at the end of February. After an hour with FCA they said call Mopar total JOKE can't call them. So then I called Sirus XM Guardian and after a long conversation I asked to cancel the service as that was the only way to turn off Vehicle Heath reports.
Then I get this email......

We have processed your request to cancel your trial of SiriusXM Guardian™ connected services for the vehicle identified below. As of your cancellation date, you will no longer have access to SiriusXM Guardian services, including SOS assistance, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, and more. However, your Uconnect® services, including Vehicle Health Report, will continue.

UNREAL

Users who are viewing this thread