5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memes and Funny Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Oh yes they are. I got "warning" due to my (prior) signature, which was nothing compared to this meme.

Dave
I've never put anything personal in my signature, except for information about my truck. That's probably why I haven't encountered any issues. It's their website, so I don't have a problem following their rules.

The Hound 2021

Reaction score
I've never put anything personal in my signature, except for information about my truck. That's probably why I haven't encountered any issues. It's their website, so I don't have a problem following their rules.
Yea, info about your truck is an expression of you. Other things can be too. A simple expression of yourself or your own values is freedom.

I mean I would not be offended and cry if someone wanted to have "All Hail Biden, Our Lord and Master" in his signature. I would just laugh and figure he was drinking the Koolaid like many others. I wouldn't want them banned from speaking.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yea, info about your truck is an expression of you. Other things can be too. A simple expression of yourself or your own values is freedom.

I mean I would not be offended and cry if someone wanted to have "All Hail Biden, Our Lord and Master" in his signature. I would just laugh and figure he was drinking the Koolaid like many others. I wouldn't want them banned from speaking.
The information about my truck isn't an expression, it's there so other members know what equipment I have without having to ask. I've never felt the need to express my views in a signature on any forum. I'm okay with the mods keeping political stuff off of this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread