5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memes and Funny Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And four times faster than the Beetle that was my first car :ROFLMAO:
That thing looks about 20 times faster than my first car (a ‘71 Superbeetle). Mine had a monstrous 1600cc engine, capable of producing an impressive 60 hp new - which meant about 40hp in real life. It was a BEAST of a car. It could do 0-60 in about 4.0 minutes.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I used to hate it in the winter when the adults would smoke with the heater on. Always felt like I was going to choke.
That's the worst. I remember going to restaurants and being asked smoking or non-smoking, I always thought what's the difference? The smoke is everywhere.... and being on an airplane:sick:

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In the Navy "back in the day" you could smoke just about anywhere except the mess decks (eating area). I could never get away from it underway and hated it (sleeping, working, etc.).

834k3r

Reaction score
That thing looks about 20 times faster than my first car (a ‘71 Superbeetle). Mine had a monstrous 1600cc engine, capable of producing an impressive 60 hp new - which meant about 40hp in real life. It was a BEAST of a car. It could do 0-60 in about 4.0 minutes.
My first car was a Plymouth Sundance. With my 5-speed manual transmission, I could go 0-60 in about a week and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread