5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memes and Funny Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Baldwin
I was lucky growing up, Boy Scouts of America with gun owning adults who taught us the proper care of firearms, Staten Island Sportsmen Club and Camp DeBruce - NYS Conservation Camp. Incidents such as the recent Baldwin shooting always brings up my appreciation for those adults who took the time to educate and convey proper respect to guns and the environment.

It also reminds me of the difference between ignorance and stupid

Ignorance - lack of knowledge, understanding, or education : the state of being ignorant
VS
Full Definition of stupid
a: slow of mind : OBTUSE
b: given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner
c: lacking intelligence or reason : BRUTISH

brenan00

Reaction score
Baldwin
I was lucky growing up, Boy Scouts of America with gun owning adults who taught us the proper care of firearms, Staten Island Sportsmen Club and Camp DeBruce - NYS Conservation Camp. Incidents such as the recent Baldwin shooting always brings up my appreciation for those adults who took the time to educate and convey proper respect to guns and the environment.

It also reminds me of the difference between ignorance and stupid

Ignorance - lack of knowledge, understanding, or education : the state of being ignorant
VS
Full Definition of stupid
a: slow of mind : OBTUSE
b: given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner
c: lacking intelligence or reason : BRUTISH
Yep, I remember in the scouts, before you handed anybody a knife, axe, or anything dangerous, you made sure they said thank you so you knew they had control of it when you released it. The same knowledge that those men gave you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online