5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memes and funny pictures poll

Do you want the thread unlocked again?

• Yes 👍

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • Yes💪

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's their site, their rules. If people don't like it then start your own. It must of gotten a little out of control and they wanted it to end. End of story.

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wasn't there an earlier version that also got 'inappropriate, or sensitive, snowbutt ' but who cares, walk it off, assume it is not soul crushed and unless offensive just enjoy 😉, I would like to see nothing deleted, let me have the choice of blocking what is offensive.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Wasn't there an earlier version that also got 'inappropriate, or sensitive, snowbutt ' but who cares, walk it off, assume it is not soul crushed and unless offensive just enjoy 😉, I would like to see nothing deleted, let me have the choice of blocking what is offensive.
Heavens no! Let you have the choice in looking at what you want and what you don't want to!??!? Have you lost your mind man? Why that would stink of freedom and that sir is a stink that must not be tolerated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online