5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet The New Limited-Production 2020 Ram 1500 “Built To Serve” Edition:

RAMpage

Reaction score
Don't see Destroyer Grey listed in the link... is it just under a different name but same colour like they do with other models? (like my Sting Grey Jeep)

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don't see Destroyer Grey listed in the link... is it just under a different name but same colour like they do with other models? (like my Sting Grey Jeep)

My guess is that it's the Ceramic Gray for the Navy Edition.

Ram_it

Reaction score
Congrats! What color did you go with?

By the time I ordered the only one available was the diamond black. Which I’m not mad about, black is always sexy, just not one of a kind like the gator would have been. Almost a month later and still sitting D1 parts are there and just waiting to be built

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flakkblag

Reaction score
Dropped my '09 off for an inspection (and entirely too much work to pass the inspection) and it threw a code leaving the parking lot. I pulled back in and talked to the salesman, because I've been eying this truck since it was announced and I'm paying more to keep my old truck than payments on a new one.
He said that they have a Gator and a Diamond Black model due to be delivered in the next two weeks. Both V6s. Kind of leads me to believe that there aren't many factory orders being placed by customers.

Ram_it

Reaction score
Dropped my '09 off for an inspection (and entirely too much work to pass the inspection) and it threw a code leaving the parking lot. I pulled back in and talked to the salesman, because I've been eying this truck since it was announced and I'm paying more to keep my old truck than payments on a new one.
He said that they have a Gator and a Diamond Black model due to be delivered in the next two weeks. Both V6s. Kind of leads me to believe that there aren't many factory orders being placed by customers.

Well that would be annoying if your dealership got their trucks before I did. I put in my order for the black built to serve on Dec 28 and I’m still sitting in “pre production”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread