Meet The New Limited-Production 2020 Ram 1500 “Built To Serve” Edition:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Five Versions Will Be Launched In Three Month Intervals...

A handfull of new colors are specifically being built for this model to celebrate the USAF (one of those colors is Destroyer Grey)...

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Five Versions Will Be Launched In Three Month Intervals...

A handfull of new colors are specifically being built for this model to celebrate the USAF (one of those colors is Destroyer Grey)...

I kind of like the seat back velcro idea and the US flag stickers where the Off-Road ones used to be.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Then they tempt me to trade my truck in on this.... Evil I say! (I wonder if they will have a Patriot AF Blue with Black accents....)
Yes, it's in the press release

Yoodie

Reaction score
I just wish they would have done these on the Laramie as opposed to the Big Horn.... I know I am that guy but I feel like no memory and no surround view are deal breakers for me. I am torn though because I love Anvil!

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just wish they would have done these on the Laramie as opposed to the Big Horn.... I know I am that guy but I feel like no memory and no surround view are deal breakers for me. I am torn though because I love Anvil!
I agree and think they should have added in some more of the Laramie and Limited features.

Reaction score
Yep, that's a great looking truck, but not worth missing out on too many features.

Also, do you have to be military or ex-military to buy one? #StolenValet

If they offered that look in the Limited I might consider enlisting....

(If Ram would offer a blackout grill/bumper/rims option for the Limited without requiring black seats and black paint I'd throw lots of money at them.)

HitmanHugh

Reaction score
Looks awesome, but I agree it should be compatible with more features. Interested in seeing all the different color combos.

Chippy

Reaction score
Should be made exclusive only to military or first responders make it more special

2020RamSport

Reaction score
I'm confused. The first part of the article states they "will be available in all powertrain combinations." Further down it says they "will come standard with Ram's 4 x 4 Off-Road Group."

Will they be all 4x4s, or will the 4x2s have the Off-Road Group as well?

Puffgreen

Reaction score
do anyone know if we can buy the bumpers & grill ? i love that look, so tired of the chrome on my truck

2020RamSport

Reaction score
I signed up to be notified of updates via email and regular mail about a month ago, and I have yet to receive anything.

I do think it's funny, though, that they just announced a new 2109 1500 Classic Warlock Mojave Sand Edition, now that the 2020s are being manufactured.

2020RamSport

Reaction score
Six weeks later, and still have not received any updates. Has anyone ordered one or seen one on a dealer lot?

2019REBEL

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I signed up to be notified of updates via email and regular mail about a month ago, and I have yet to receive anything.

I do think it's funny, though, that they just announced a new 2109 1500 Classic Warlock Mojave Sand Edition, now that the 2020s are being manufactured.
Gonna take them 89 years to build it. :ROFLMAO:

go-ram

Reaction score
Anyone know if these are avail to order?
The Built To Serve program is stretched out over an entire year, with a different branch of the service's edition rolled out every three months, culminating on Veteran's Day 2020. Initial reports said first one out will be US Army, new ones every three months after that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)