5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MDKNGHT 2019 Laramie Sport

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing a photo of your Ram. As they say in the film industry, "That's a wrap!"

jchallender

Reaction score
Whoa! Nice wrap!!! How much did that set you back? (wrapping).
Congrats and welcome to the forum!
The wrap was $3700 and included wheels, some interior stuff and window tinting. The truck is currently back at their shop getting the calipers painted. and a couple other tweaks added. *edited* because words are hard.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
The wrap was $3700 and included wheels, some interior stuff and window tinting. The truck is currently back at their shop getting the calipers painted. and a couple other tweaks added. *edited* because words are hard.
Thanks. That's looking awesome. If they could take pics of the calipers without the wheels after they paint them it would be great... (debating on doing this myself).

Thanks again. Beautiful mod.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
OP if possible can we get more “ all around “ photos for those of us also looking to wrap ?

Patsy1099

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. Great stuff. Always enjoy peeps doing truly custom stuff. Keeps the pics coming. If you happen to have any other non fca vehicles in your household or if you traded one, grab the extra rebate below.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

jchallender

Reaction score
OP if possible can we get more “ all around “ photos for those of us also looking to wrap ?
I'll work on that for ya. It is currently at the wrap place getting touched up. The shop I work with has been fantastic about me nit picking things.

PorBoy

Reaction score
^^^. Nice, care to name that shop for those that may be close looking to have this done ? :)

PorBoy

Reaction score
A little too far out for me, but I’m sure those near you appreciate the share.

Users who are viewing this thread